MIGUEL

Hetero Black, Homo PolledPrice: $3250

This guy is an EPD winner as well as a real looker. Can’t go wrong here! Miguel is heterozygous black and homozygous polled. His EPD’s rank in the top 25% of the breed for 11 of the 17 economically valuable traits. He’s top 1% mainstream terminal index, 2% marbling, 5% carcass weight, 10% gestation and calving ease maternal, 15% calving ease direct with a .6 birth weight EPD and combines that with 20 and 25 percent respectively for weaning and yearling weight. Miguel is 48% Limousin, and 52% Angus.

Read More

Individual EPDs

BWWWYWMASCDOCREAYGMARB$MTI
0.672112251.2313.75-0.170.4971.10
More Details/Video
SOLD

FERGIE

Homo Black, Homo PolledPrice: $3000

Sold – Horral Jones – Kosse, TX – WVR Fergie 325F came here with is dam SSTO Classic an EBFL Ypsilanti daughter. He is high percentage Limousin (81%). Fergie is homo black & homo polled and sired by AUTO Direct Drive 107D ET an own son of the big time Pinegar donor AUTO Rebeca 292S.

Read More

Individual EPDs

BWWWYWMASCDOCREAYGMARB$MTI
2.06692221.048.94-0.55-0.2744.62
More Details/Video

ZEST

Homo Black, Homo PolledPrice: $3000

Zest is homozygous black, homozygous polled high percentage Limousin at 81%. He is out of the $30,000 purebred Limousin bull TMCK American Made and a LH Rodemaster 338R daughter.

Read More

Individual EPDs

BWWWYWMASCDOCREAYGMARB$MTI
1.7649820.5514.80-0.56-0.02$53.08
More Details/Video

RODESTER

Homo Black, Homo PolledPrice: $3000

Rodester is a homo black, homo polled meat wagon on hooves!!! He has a .28 marbling EPD which lands him in the top 10% and a 61.83 mainstream terminal index putting him in the top 15% of the breed. He is 56% Limousin / 44% Angus

Read More

Individual EPDs

BWWWYWMASCDOCREAYGMARB$MTI
1.36310120.3513.62-0.30.2861.83
More Details/Video
SOLD

RESISTOL

AngusPrice: $3000

Sold – Albert Gutierrez, San Antonio, TX – Resistol is a registered Angus bull. He is below average for birth weight EPD and is top 15% Calving Ease Maternal and top 35% Milk EPD. This bull should work well for retaining replacement females.

Read More

Individual EPDs

BWWWYWMASCDOCREAYGMARB$MTI
1.0427826.8417.67.003.32$B 107.26
More Details/Video

STINSON

Double Black, Homo PolledPrice: $2500

Stinson is a homozygous polled son of MAGS Aviator. He would made an excellent heifer bull with his -.2 birth weight epd and his actual 66 pound birth weight. His EPD for birth weight is in the top 20% of the breed for low birth weight. He also sports a top 20% for marbling. Yes, I know he does not have a tail, but he was born with one. He was too nice of a bull calf for to warrant castration just because his tail was compromised. Stinson is 54% Limousin / 46% Angus.

Read More

Individual EPDs

BWWWYWMASCDOCREAYGMARB$MTI
-0.255841914.66-0.21.1654.10
More Details/Video

Litho

Red, Homozygous PolledPrice: $3000

Litho is a 34% LimFlex. His sire Carbon Copy is out of Brown JYJ Redemption and Carbon Copy is double registered as a Red Angus category 2 and a LimFlex. Litho’s dam is out of our super (now deceased) herd sire OLC Daymaker R459 who sired some of the best females around.

Read More

Individual EPDs

BWWWYWMASCDOCREAYGMARB$MTI
-0.16711823160.30-0.130.1557.08
More Details/Video

Sony

Red, Homozygous PolledPrice: $3000

Sony is a high growth bull ranking in the top 10 and 15 percent of the LimFlex breed for weaning & yearling weight respectively. To go along with growth traits, his ribeye area is in the top 25% and marbling in the to 40%. He represents a really nice package with a red hide.

Read More

Individual EPDs

BWWWYWMASCDOCREAYGMARB$MTI
1.575115201.14100.86-0.340.1059.20
More Details/Video

 This is ENGD Colossal 5522C.  He was purchased at the Englewood Dispersal in the fall of 2016.  We thought he was a pretty special guy then, but now that we have calves on the ground we know that this bull needs to be used on so many levels.  If you need a homo black, homo polled super structured bull to use on heifers or cows that makes his calves stand out from all the rest, we will be collecting semen on him this fall.  Check out the daughters we just weaned on the Show Prospect page.

Read More

Individual EPDs

BWWWYWMASCDOCREAYGMARB$MTI
More Details/Video

ADOBE

Double Black, Double PolledPrice: $2250

Adobe is a purebred Limousin beauty out of ENGD Colossal.  She is pretty fronted, deep bodied and drops off a great big square hip.  AI MAGS Cable 3/26/19.  Bull calf born 1/4/2020 by Mags Cable.

Read More

Individual EPDs

BWWWYWMASCDOCREAYGMARB$MTI
3.77295180.3815.35-0.17-0.2145.12
More Details/Video