1. All animals are guaranteed to be breeders with the exception of:
- calves under twelve months of age
- in the event of an injury or disease that occurs to the calf after the sale;
- gross negligence or willful misconduct on the part of the purchaser;
- females used in embryo transplant
2. Bulls are guaranteed to be breeders at the time of sale, or at 16 months of age if they are younger than 16 months at the time of sale. Any bull, which either settles cows by natural service and/or passes a fertility test, is considered to be fertile. Any guarantee with respect to the ability to freeze semen shall be a separate agreement between the buyer and Brehm Farms.
3. Females sold as safe in calf have been examined by a competent veterinarian or other reproductive technician and are guaranteed to be with calf.
4. Any guarantee with respect to embryo transplant reproduction shall be a separate agreement between the buyer and Brehm Farms.
Option & Privilege of Return or Adjustment
1. All claims for adjustment or refunds must be made in writing to Brehm Farms within six months of the date of sale or no later than six months after the animal reaches 18 months of age, whichever occurs last.
2. In the event that the animal is claimed to be a non breeder, that animal must be returned to Brehm Farms in good condition and must have met the health requirements of Texas. Brehm Farms shall be entitled to six months trial following the return of the animal in which to prove that the animal is a breeder. If, at the end of six months, the seller has been unable to prove that the animal as a breeder, the seller shall, at the option of the buyer, replace the original animal with another of equal value or refund the total purchase price. The return of the purchase price shall in all cases be deemed as full settlement. Any expenses incurred in transporting the animal that is claimed to be a non breeder shall be the responsibility of the purchaser.